- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,410
- Reactions Received
- 31,087
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Ship
This is a welcome surprise
@ChaseMeJiYoo @PinkPrincess @goyo @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @Ozymandias @JisoosHusband @AnotherKpopTrash
And me
I have to tag everyone, sorry for any repetition.
I like it. Not their best work; but the camera work is well executed, and it brings a general good feeling to it.
Why is everyone laughing at this post? I'm dead serious, ya know?Not a fan of this and I won't be watching it again and recommending it to anyone.
The whole scenery is terrible, I don't like their clothes and the dance is basic.
Really disappointed.
Although I am actually joking, it's certainly not my favourite.
Well, I read around that they are using sign language mixed into the choreography. It's left to know how hard would it be to do a more complex choreo while keeping the signs. Could it be done? Maybe, I don't know.Why is everyone laughing at this post? I'm dead serious, ya know?![]()
![]()