Comeback Dreamcatcher Teaser Photo's 02 and Album Covers (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
those look so much better. Dami also looks so lovely here unlike teaser 1
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who are you and what have you done with Jen? :susPepe: I didn't recognize you from having a completely new name and set.
:sanapray: gotta show off my iKON loving heart
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok, change your Hongki badge to one of your female biases and I'll let it slide :pepesmug:
but Hongki fits the colors so well :umjicry: he also is my all time fave kpop vocalist
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
but Hongki fits the colors so well :umjicry: he also is my all time fave kpop vocalist
But if you're going to have a BG name and a male idol as your DP, you have to have everything else as GG's, it's the rules!!! :umjicry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But if you're going to have a BG name and a male idol as your DP, you have to have everything else as GG's, it's the rules!!! :umjicry:
:umjicry: ok ok. will look if something else fits
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't believe I actually convinced you :lisalaugh: I am kidding though, you can have anything you want :sakUwu:
Your ratio of GG's is higher than your BG's anyway :sakUwu:
:haylul: I know I know. You prob could convince me of more stuff

And that's true. It's only iKON for me with a hint of Sechskies and A.C.E
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
:haylul: I know I know. You prob could convince me of more stuff

And that's true. It's only iKON for me with a hint of Sechskies and A.C.E
Obviously not if I can't even get you to watch The Handmaiden :lisalaugh:
Who is your favourite BG? iKON or Sechskies?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Obviously not if I can't even get you to watch The Handmaiden :lisalaugh:
Who is your favourite BG? iKON or Sechskies?
i told you I was busy :umjicry:
iKON tops it all
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread