- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Who are you and what have you done with Jen?those look so much better. Dami also looks so lovely here unlike teaser 1
Who are you and what have you done with Jen?I didn't recognize you from having a completely new name and set.
I want my GG's on yougotta show off my iKON loving heart
I still have my sig full of gg'sI want my GG's on you![]()
Ok, change your Hongki badge to one of your female biases and I'll let it slideI still have my sig full of gg's![]()
but Hongki fits the colors so wellOk, change your Hongki badge to one of your female biases and I'll let it slide![]()
But if you're going to have a BG name and a male idol as your DP, you have to have everything else as GG's, it's the rules!!!but Hongki fits the colors so wellhe also is my all time fave kpop vocalist
But if you're going to have a BG name and a male idol as your DP, you have to have everything else as GG's, it's the rules!!!![]()
I can't believe I actually convinced youok ok. will look if something else fits
I can't believe I actually convinced youI am kidding though, you can have anything you want
Your ratio of GG's is higher than your BG's anyway![]()
Obviously not if I can't even get you to watch The HandmaidenI know I know. You prob could convince me of more stuff
And that's true. It's only iKON for me with a hint of Sechskies and A.C.E
i told you I was busyObviously not if I can't even get you to watch The Handmaiden
Who is your favourite BG? iKON or Sechskies?
If it was an iKON concert, you'd make time for iti told you I was busy
iKON tops it all