Dreamcatcher to go to the US in December! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,802
Reactions Received
93,581
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
No idea. If I read around correctly, they'll around since 2006, so I'm clueless as to why they only had brought bgs to te USA.
until RV had moderate success early this year US companies were convinced no gg would sell in the us.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: dreamcatcher is the revolution
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You are confusing me i thought you quit kpop selling your tickets and all.
Well, for a start, I'm not even from the US.
Another thing is that I don't have any tickets because I am not from the US.
Another thing, I'm only into my fave groups in K-pop, so I will still follow then whether they are in K-pop or not.
Lastly, I'm not selling these tickets and just made a thread on KPS because I thought some people would be interested and has nothing to do with me at all because I am not from the US.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,802
Reactions Received
93,581
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well, for a start, I'm not even from the US.
Another thing is that I don't have any tickets because I am not from the US.
Another thing, I'm only into my fave groups in K-pop, so I will still follow then whether they are in K-pop or not.
Lastly, I'm not selling these tickets and just made a thread on KPS because I thought some people would be interested and has nothing to do with me at all because I am not from the US.
I knew you were in the uk but thought you were leaving all of kpop and your biases.
Glad to see that is not the case.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I knew you were in the uk but thought you were leaving all of kpop and your biases.
Glad to see that is not the case.
Well, I did say that but I have decided to just follow the groups that I love and not really get involved with Kpop as much, although it's hard to quit kpop when you are still into kpop groups lol
But I will be focusing more on the groups and not kpop if that makes sense?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread