Dreamcatcher Tour in Europe!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m the same, I need an actual seat due to having a balance condition.
Plus the train fare would be ridiculous even if I paid in advance.
I'm sorry to hear that, it's such a shame because it's a poor decision on the venue's/MyMusicTaste's behalf and we are losing out as a result. Without a seat, I know I'd collapse at some point (or even worse, blackout) so I won't risk that happening. And yeah so true, train fares are always a nightmare to be honest 😬
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry to hear that, it's such a shame because it's a poor decision on the venue's/MyMusicTaste's behalf and we are losing out as a result. Without a seat, I know I'd collapse at some point (or even worse, blackout) so I won't risk that happening. And yeah so true, train fares are always a nightmare to be honest 😬
Oh I would definitely black out if stood in the same spot for too long. It sucks because I wouldn’t class what I have as a disability, but I’m not exactly fighting fit either. Concert venues here still have a long way to go before being able to be accessed by all.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh I would definitely black out if stood in the same spot for too long. It sucks because I wouldn’t class what I have as a disability, but I’m not exactly fighting fit either. Concert venues here still have a long way to go before being able to be accessed by all.
Yes, I agree about the concert venues still having a long way to go. Most of the concerts I have been to (mainly rock concerts) have all been standing up), it was just a couple of Girls Aloud concerts back in the day that they had proper seats, but other than that, they have all been standing concerts and you have to be fit enough to last through the night. It's not good for people who have back problems, or can't stand in the same spot for long periods of time, etc.
They should sort this problem out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Just by luck that I am in London that week for a wedding :queen:

How fast will the tickets sell out though? Because I don't have a presale code :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread