News Dreamcatcher will go to Belgium (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay that's great.
Belgi needs to go !!!! @Belgizen
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well I got a friend in Belgium. Who knows maybe I'll ask him to let me stay there for a few days if his university allows him to invite people over. I really wish I could see the girls :pandalove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Woaaah that’s cool :sj_weary:

Also, if someone is interested CLC is coming to Romania in September :wimwim:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I wonder if they'll do another mini European tour whilst they're at it? (I'm in the UK this October for a week)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yay that's great.
Belgi needs to go !!!! @Belgizen
TICKETS ARE ONLY 20 ZUROS WTF
But I think I'll have a lot of work as we will probably get another paper to write
Plus, it's quite far from the area my school is from (thus train stations as well probably), if it would be AB, I would probs go
Hmm.. I should go. Who are other artists?
Up10tion
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread