Drop a KPOP song that you dislike and I'll rate it (1 Viewer)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
@Maze @Rikai YALL LIKE DFTF BUT DON'T LIKE RUN?

SMH :jenniecry:

I legit made a thread promoting it as a song I absolutely love that I still have saved to remake here:pepecry1:
HEY I barely like that song! It's alright I mostly hate the chorus 😭
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

Day

β™‘ ΰΊ•ΙͺΡ•Ρ•ΙͺΞ·Ι’ Ρƒα΄α΄œ β™‘
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I love all of the songs except for this one, I'd say it's exo's only bad song (I say that because wolf wasn't bad, it was just odd) in my opinion ofc
DFTF is exo's only total skip for me, the rest of the songs I don't like are meh/ok (I wouldn't listen voluntarily, or add to my playlist, they do nothing for me, I like some parts but don't like others so overall it's meh, it's boring, but not so boring I can't stand it at all, etc., doesn't mean I like the song at all, if it comes on once in a blue moon, I wouldn't skip to see if I like it now, etc.)
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Day1

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
This song sucks, it was better before when I had never heard of it :oliviakek:
It's probably bad because Junmyeon isn't there :pepesmug: -10/10
Ok well this is an actual song I dislike so even tho I didn't ask you to rate, I appreciate it:pepeheart:

It's weird how the only album without suho is the worst exo album (imo):Sunwoo wtf why:

Although I have had other albums I didn't like many from before and they grew on me

For this one, I didn't like many, then some grew on me, and now even my fave one from it grew off, and there's only like 1 or 2 I like for sure currently
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
DFTF is exo's only total skip for me, the rest of the songs I don't like are meh/ok (I wouldn't listen voluntarily, or add to my playlist, they do nothing for me, I like some parts but don't like others so overall it's meh, it's boring, but not so boring I can't stand it at all, etc., doesn't mean I like the song at all, if it comes on once in a blue moon, I wouldn't skip to see if I like it now, etc.)
:hyungwontea:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Ok well this is an actual song I dislike so even tho I didn't ask you to rate, I appreciate it:pepeheart:

It's weird how the only album without suho is the worst exo album (imo):Sunwoo wtf why:

Although I have had other albums I didn't like many from before and they grew on me

For this one, I didn't like many, then some grew on me, and now even my fave one from it grew off, and there's only like 1 or 2 I like for sure currently
But but paradise, but but runaway, but but just as usual :reallysadcat:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Day1

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Day

β™‘ ΰΊ•ΙͺΡ•Ρ•ΙͺΞ·Ι’ Ρƒα΄α΄œ β™‘
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kiki and litc

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
But but paradise, but but runaway, but but just as usual :reallysadcat:
Just as usual is the only one I liked first listen and still like

paradise and runaway I didn't like at first and only liked after listening a bunch to review the album, and now at least one of those two has grown off of me:oliviakek:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I will not accept this disrespect towards DFTF specially to the other songs of the album that are GREAT :chickill: Runaway is pure ART
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of οΌ­ο½™ οΌ·ο½ο½’ο½Œο½„
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1 and Kamistar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread