Drop a KPOP song that you dislike and I'll rate it (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Is it true @litc are these songs good? Do I need to go listen?
Listen to just as usual:pepeheart:

I reviewed the album last year (as a suho stan's review of dftf thread, complete with suho gifs) that I will remake as a thread here later, but I can dm it to you if you like since I likely won't remake it anytime soon bc of how behind I am on my notifs:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I will not accept this disrespect towards DFTF specially to the other songs of the album that are GREAT :chickill: Runaway is pure ART
Literally
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,012
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Listen to just as usual:pepeheart:

I reviewed the album last year (as a suho stan's review of dftf thread, complete with suho gifs) that I will remake as a thread here later, but I can dm it to you if you like since I likely won't remake it anytime soon bc of how behind I am on my notifs:pandalove:
That sounds fun! I'd love to read it, but I'll listen to the full album first by myself and let you guys (you, Rikai, Kami) know what I think
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
That sounds fun! I'd love to read it, but I'll listen to the full album first by myself and let you guys (you, Rikai, Kami) know what I think
sure! I'll send it to you, and you can read it after you listen to the full thing
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
You no matter non-stans got your wish, since it grew off even me I think, the former biggest no matter stan:pepecry1:

Just as usual best dftf song now:maheart:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
You no matter non-stans got your wish, since it grew off even me I think, the former biggest no matter stan:pepecry1:

Just as usual best dftf song now:maheart:
Wait what, I just relistened to the song it's catchy AF lol
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Wait what, I just relistened to the song it's catchy AF lol
Lol it used to be my fave song from dftf, it made me want to groove, but I think it grew off of me few months ago
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Runaway >>>>>
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,012
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Will never understand the hype this got keke

I used to hate this song too, now I can acknowledge it for its accomplishments and success so its probably a 6/10 musically (I don't like the rap) and a 8.5/10 on the bop scale.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread