Drop a Song (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I've been missing for a bit.

I've been sort of keeping up with new releases but not really so drop a song below & I'll give you my thoughts on it and a rating in response!

ALSO DO NOT GET OFFENDED IF I DON'T LIKE YOUR FAVES SONG!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
4/5
Pretty good overall. I wasn't too sure what to think of it for a second but it is kind of catchy and also I do love me a good Taeyong & Mark rap as well. Also the pitch changes in the chorus make it so catchy and the use of ad-libs is great too. Need to add this to a playlist BRB.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
10/5
Probably one of the best releases of this year no lie. It's so damn catchy and fun to listen to, gives me late-night car ride vibes after having fun at a club or some shit. Like the calm after a storm, a very good and catchy calm.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
4/5
Pretty good overall. I wasn't too sure what to think of it for a second but it is kind of catchy and also I do love me a good Taeyong & Mark rap as well. Also the pitch changes in the chorus make it so catchy and the use of ad-libs is great too. Need to add this to a playlist BRB.
It's not on Spotify yet if you want to add it there, it wont be until their next comeback.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
3/5

Not really something I'd listen to much but it's pretty enough and also soft and subtle, which isn't bad by any means.
Seems like a correct rating 🙌
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread