News DROP ALL OF THE THINGS THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,951
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Low key pissed I have to wait 2 months for the song :pandamad:
I (we)'ve been waiting 8(?) mths for new Sica song (I don't know how long u all been waiting since last single/mini album b4 tat-I only stan/bias Sica since mid-2018), so 2 more months is still bearable for me, (I'm not expecting a mini-album/full album this year, so my expectations for Sica r quite low for now.)
I just checked it's been 2 yrs, so maybe arieam will turn out to be the most spot on commenter abt this.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I (we)'ve been waiting 8(?) mths for new Sica song (I don't know how long u all been waiting since last single/mini album b4 tat-I only stan/bias Sica since mid-2018), so 2 more months is still bearable for me, (I'm not expecting a mini-album/full album this year, so my expectations for Sica r quite low for now.)
I just checked it's been 2 yrs, so maybe arieam will turn out to be the most spot on commenter abt this.
I've been waiting 2 years for another album :umjicry:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,951
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I've been waiting 2 years for another album :umjicry:
I'm torn between regret not stanning SNSD/Sica since 2009 when I first knew abt SNSD n Gee or going through the heart-breaking of Sica-gate n everything since.(I don't remember if I already had loved Jessica or I'm fooling myself tat I've loved Sica tat long.-I know I read abt TTS, 0930 n 2017 announcement of 3 members leaving SM in real time thru yahoo sg but tats it-I dI n't stan them, only later.)
My heart-breaks enuf just from 2018 to now having Sica as my bias n stanning SNSD. Sympathy to those who stan n bias/heart-pain longer than me. (S'why I don't complain abt waiting.) U all suffered/sadder longer than me. [now we all heart-pain together.]:umjicry:
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
112
Reactions Received
596
Location
Under a rock
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
:jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
:sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu::sakUwu:
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread