du hua: her artists' #1 anti (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I really don't like that woman :naeunstare:
the way she’s so quick to defend herself yet takes forever to say anything about her artists’ well-being is concerning
like that day when both Justin and Yibo posted about their stalkers
yes I’m also still salty about her giving a low mark for a duo in jiejie because she was “too good”
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
This. This is why I really don't like that woman. She does not care for the welfare of her artists.
I mean, props to her for starting an idol empire by herself with no connections, but she is so conceited these days it’s ridiculous
When Cheng Xiao speaks up about getting overworked, you know something is wrong
At this point, the company feels like du hua ft her yes men, where her artists just have to get their own gigs by themselves
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread