- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
the way she’s so quick to defend herself yet takes forever to say anything about her artists’ well-being is concerningI really don't like that woman![]()
This. This is why I really don't like that woman. She does not care for the welfare of her artists.like that day when both Justin and Yibo posted about their stalkers
I mean, props to her for starting an idol empire by herself with no connections, but she is so conceited these days it’s ridiculousThis. This is why I really don't like that woman. She does not care for the welfare of her artists.