Dumb Laws That American States Have (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Pick a number from 1-50.

Then pick a number between 1-30.

I'll give you a dumb law that an American state has.

​
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I want one more

for 2 and 6
Anchorage, Alaska: No one may tie their pet dog to the roof of a car.

I don't understand how they were able to tie their dog to the roof of the car in the first place.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
where's the underground bear wrestling matches at

also i want another one 49 and 4
Wisconsin: State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
note to self don't buy apple pie in wisconsin jfc...
The funniest things about these laws is that some of them were made quite a ways back then but the lawmakers just haven't marked them off the books at all.

I think the only state that had a bunch of their 'dumb laws' repealed was West Virginia, and even they missed one law they had: Whistling underwater is illegal.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want another one too (though I'll have to make sure that my horse doesn't eat any fire hydrants in Marshalltown, Iowa)

2 & 30
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I want another one too (though I'll have to make sure that my horse doesn't eat any fire hydrants in Marshalltown, Iowa)

2 & 30
Juneau, Alaska: Owners of flamingos may not let their pet into barber shops.

Prejudice against flamingos I see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread