Hartford, Connecticut: You may not educate dogs.7 and 17
Hawaii: Coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.I'm curious about Hawaii, so, 11 and 8
Brilliant.Hawaii: Coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.
I love my country.Hartford, Connecticut: You may not educate dogs.
Pocatello, Idaho: A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.12 and 22
I'd end up in prison for that.Pocatello, Idaho: A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.
I'd break the law a lot then.
Chico, California: Bowling on sidewalks is illegal.5 and 27
27 & 5
Spearfish, South Dakota: If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.41 and 26
well damn.. o-OSpearfish, South Dakota: If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.
This law is probably old af but damn >->
This got dark all of sudden..Spearfish, South Dakota: If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.
This law is probably old af but damn >->
Boston, Massachusetts: It is illegal to play the fiddle.This got dark all of sudden..
21 & 21 for me
California: It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.5 and 5
maybe that you’re not allowed to hunt anything if you are in a moving vehicle unless said anything is a whale?California: It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.
I don’t even know what this means wth
Alamosa, Colorado: Throwing missiles at cars is illegal.6 & 9
![]()