- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I know I am late to this. And twice's cb is about to drop. But I'm angry after just finding out about plandemic and how much support it has gained.
I've really just lost hope in humanity with this. I know people are vunerable with the covid situation. But this movement is scary, and sooo frustrating. I found out by coming across some normal covid information videos and the comments are just filled with these anti-vaxx conspiracies. Apparently Bill gates and Fauci are villains now, and all doctors are lying to us according to them and they planned it all and vaccines are just marketing ploys. There's just a shocking amount of these people, the dislikes on informative covid videos right now is staggering. And they accuse anyone who supports doctors to be paid off or afraid of the government. They believe bill gates and doctors are taking away their rights. Like ffs, doctors are helping people not trying to take away your right you ignorant pricks. And of course, they believe everyone else is ignorant and sheep where none of their claim remotely make any sense. The worst part is anti-vaxx has gained a lot of traction from this movement which means public health will continue to suffer.
I've really just lost hope in humanity with this. I know people are vunerable with the covid situation. But this movement is scary, and sooo frustrating. I found out by coming across some normal covid information videos and the comments are just filled with these anti-vaxx conspiracies. Apparently Bill gates and Fauci are villains now, and all doctors are lying to us according to them and they planned it all and vaccines are just marketing ploys. There's just a shocking amount of these people, the dislikes on informative covid videos right now is staggering. And they accuse anyone who supports doctors to be paid off or afraid of the government. They believe bill gates and doctors are taking away their rights. Like ffs, doctors are helping people not trying to take away your right you ignorant pricks. And of course, they believe everyone else is ignorant and sheep where none of their claim remotely make any sense. The worst part is anti-vaxx has gained a lot of traction from this movement which means public health will continue to suffer.
i hope twice can cheer me up 