- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
this is my first song. it was recommended to me by youtube, but I like it a lot!!! I might listen to more. are you recommending??YOU LIKE KESHI TOO ??![]()
absolutely. he's the only male artist i really listen tothis is my first song. it was recommended to me by youtube, but I like it a lot!!! I might listen to more. are you recommending??
Agh, thank you so much!! the playlist fits my evening very much! :) I liked always, summer and alright ♥. I´ll keep an eye on him!!absolutely. he's the only male artist i really listen tohis voice is angelic
sorry for so many recommendations !! it's really hard to narrow it downif you're interested his page on spotify has his whole (small) discography on a playlist
you're welcome !!Agh, thank you so much!! the playlist fits my evening very much! :) I liked always, summer and alright ♥. I´ll keep an eye on him!!