MV eaJ x keshi - pillows (Day6) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
YOU LIKE KESHI TOO ?? :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
this is my first song. it was recommended to me by youtube, but I like it a lot!!! I might listen to more. are you recommending??
absolutely. he's the only male artist i really listen to :haylul: his voice is angelic

sorry for so many recommendations !! it's really hard to narrow it down :wimwim: if you're interested his page on spotify has his whole (small) discography on a playlist



















 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
absolutely. he's the only male artist i really listen to :haylul: his voice is angelic

sorry for so many recommendations !! it's really hard to narrow it down :wimwim: if you're interested his page on spotify has his whole (small) discography on a playlist
Agh, thank you so much!! the playlist fits my evening very much! :) I liked always, summer and alright ♥. I´ll keep an eye on him!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Agh, thank you so much!! the playlist fits my evening very much! :) I liked always, summer and alright ♥. I´ll keep an eye on him!!
you're welcome !! :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread