Appreciation E'Dawn WTF, I don't have time to stan you so stop! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Damn he is hot... LIke REALLY hot! I feel guilty looking at him like that since he is taken and all, but damn he is HOT! I wish I looked like him as a girl! I would be happy to have a body like him and never complain! FUCK HE IS HOT!

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Really, a shame :hmm: That face was wasted
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread