@Cheshire @Lovelinus @Ujung @WOW @Plory @Ketchy
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,383 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 11 September 2023 #1 @Cheshire @Lovelinus @Ujung @WOW @Plory @Ketchy Reactions: fdonce, RandAlThor, PloryWinxyMYBlnk and 1 other person
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 11 September 2023 #2 I'm so thrilled about the releases! But I'm surprised the physical version will be out one week later, which seems weird. I don't know if other labels had done this as well. Reactions: fdonce, RandAlThor and kimsguardian
I'm so thrilled about the releases! But I'm surprised the physical version will be out one week later, which seems weird. I don't know if other labels had done this as well.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 11 September 2023 #3 Nice Reactions: fdonce and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,494 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 12 September 2023 #4 Crazy.. the girls are working hard. Reactions: fdonce and kimsguardian
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,869 Reactions Received 44,539 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,352 12 September 2023 #5 Nice Reactions: kimsguardian