Teaser EL7Z UP 1ST MINI ALBUM [7+UP] TRACK LIST (2 Viewers)

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
what a ******* group name! I mean, what on earth were they thinking? the show ratings were already abysmal as they were and then, this name on top of it.

Anyhow, good luck to the girls! Hopefully can they can avoid being I.O.I v2
 
Last edited:

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
not too many names i'm familiar with (i only recognise ryan s jhun on cloud 9), but sounds cool so far! cheeky seems like it's be a fun, playful concept!
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
what a ******* group name! I mean, what on earth were they thinking? the ratings were abysmal and then, this name on top of it.

Anyhow, good luck to the girls! Hopefully can they can avoid being I.O.I v2
they're anyway scheduled only for 3 albums, they're definitely going to be ioi v2. and the fandom name is worse (it's el7z u).

edit: if you talking in terms of the debut song being absolute ass, then i really don't know how it will turn out. but if it sucks... yeah nah doesn't seem good for the group.
 

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
they're anyway scheduled only for 3 albums, they're definitely going to be ioi v2. and the fandom name is worse (it's el7z u).

edit: if you talking in terms of the debut song being absolute ass, then i really don't know how it will turn out. but if it sucks... yeah nah doesn't seem good for the group.
the members were all lined up and signed 4 months before QP. I'll stand my ground on that. They had to negotiate releases with the other agencies and formalize everything preemptively! You don't snatch members left and right like that overnight! they only created this show to generate revenues to finance this debut. And that's the truth!

Anyhow, good luck to the girls! They obviously have nothing to do with this ordeal!
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
the members were all lined up and signed 4 months before QP. I'll stand my ground on that. They had to negotiate releases with the other agencies and formalize everything preemptively! You don't snatch members left and right like that overnight! they only created this show to generate revenues to finance this debut. And that's the truth!

Anyhow, good luck to the girls! They obviously have nothing to do with this ordeal!
likely. god alone knows what agreements and shenanigans kpop companies get up to behind the scenes.

anyway let's hope the girls do well!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I cannot wait!! :taeyeonlove: :taeyeonlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread