@Lovelinus @Cheshire @WOW @Plory @Ujung @Ketchy
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,383 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 13 September 2023 #1 @Lovelinus @Cheshire @WOW @Plory @Ujung @Ketchy Reactions: fdonce and gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 13 September 2023 #2 we'll see ig. I don't wanna be negative. So I'll leave it at that for now. Reactions: fdonce, RandAlThor and kimsguardian
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,495 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 14 September 2023 #3 not sure. Reactions: fdonce and kimsguardian
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,869 Reactions Received 44,544 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,352 14 September 2023 #4 I can't do anything about their cheekiness Reactions: kimsguardian