Tourney Electric Kiss vs Ko Ko Bop - Finals EXO Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who cares about the lyrics tho :jisoosmh:
Overdose yeah, top 5 easily :jenniesmug:
Well I still like Lotto but not top 5 :jisoosmh:
I care about lyrics :jisoosmh:

at least you got some taste :jenniesmug:

:umjicry: but Lotto is gold
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I care about lyrics :jisoosmh:

at least you got some taste :jenniesmug:

:umjicry: but Lotto is gold
Eh we look up lyric translations later so that's secondary for me, more about how it sounds :sj_weary:
I mean I like Banana Allergy Monkey so :nekosweat:
You got some taste too :jenniesmug:
And I said I liked Lotto :umjicry:

This remix by Areia is better btw, have you listened?

 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eh we look up lyric translations later so that's secondary for me, more about how it sounds :sj_weary:
I mean I like Banana Allergy Monkey so :nekosweat:
You got some taste too :jenniesmug:
And I said I liked Lotto :umjicry:

This remix by Areia is better btw, have you listened?

:jisoosmh: well yeah the sound is important too
I love Banana Allergy Monkey too :maheart:

yeah the remix is good :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: well yeah the sound is important too
I love Banana Allergy Monkey too :maheart:

yeah the remix is good :sj_weary:
Yeah if sound is good but lyrics aren't, I can look past it but if it's the other way round :jisoosmh:
YASSS TASTE!! BANANA ALLERGY MONKEY, GOAT LYRICS AND SONG AND SUBUNIT :queen:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah if sound is good but lyrics aren't, I can look past it but if it's the other way round :jisoosmh:
YASSS TASTE!! BANANA ALLERGY MONKEY, GOAT LYRICS AND SONG AND SUBUNIT :queen:
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: ok I guess you are right

:sj_weary::jenniesmug: YES BEST SUBUNIT. CANT WAIT FOR A COMEBACK
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah if sound is good but lyrics aren't, I can look past it but if it's the other way round :jisoosmh:
YASSS TASTE!! BANANA ALLERGY MONKEY, GOAT LYRICS AND SONG AND SUBUNIT :queen:
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: ok I guess you are right

:sj_weary::jenniesmug: YES BEST SUBUNIT. CANT WAIT FOR A COMEBACK
God no I get the hebie-jebies whenever someone says Bannana Allergy Monkey... it's like a trauma... just seeing it once made me sad
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
God no I get the hebie-jebies whenever someone says Bannana Allergy Monkey... it's like a trauma... just seeing it once made me sad
:jisoosmh: wow so I guess we can’t have an OMG party with you
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: wow so I guess we can’t have an OMG party with you
I like Twilight :susPepe: And that's about it as far as I've listened to
If you add an A to that OMG tho... then we're talkin
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like Twilight :susPepe: And that's about it as far as I've listened to
If you add an A to that OMG tho... then we're talkin
:susPepe: if course I meant AOMG
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread