Appreciation Ellin From CRAYON POP Broke The Internet (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don’t see Kim k this is fake news
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
glad you didn't confirm my suspicions after your comment, didn't knew what to make of it:nekoshy:
:maheart::sanapray:
Oh no...
:yolk:

I didn't realize lol. I didn't kn7ow you did!

After I got what you meant then I facepalmed!

I didn't mean it how it sounded!

Scouts honor!

I was speaking under the impression you were straight and just didn't like Ellin!

I was joking around with you.

Sorry if it came across weird.

:yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh no...
:yolk:

I didn't realize lol. I didn't kn7ow you did!

After I got what you meant then I facepalmed!

I didn't mean it how it sounded!

Scouts honor!

I was speaking under the impression you were straight and just didn't like Ellin!

I was joking around with you.

Sorry if it came across weird.

:yolk:
It's fine no worries, don't put too much thought to it :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread