COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group ELRIS (엘리스) Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I miss them :(

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
ELRIS to comeback with 2 new members. Newsen article is at

Here's the translation via Google:

The group ELRIS comes back with a new look.

Agency agency Hunus Entertainment announced on February 12 that "Ellis (Sohee, Garin, Yugyeong, Bella, Comet, Now Lee, Chae Jung) will come back with the release of their fourth mini album 'JACKPOT' (Jackpot) on the 26th."

'JACKPOT' is a mini album released by Ellis in about 1 year and 8 months after the mini album 'SUMMER DREAM' released in June 2018, and members have grown and deepened after a long preparation period. can confirm.

In particular, to add a variety of colors to Ellis, which is represented by an innocent and youthful image, rapper and vocal EJ (EJ) joined Sohee as a power dancer, and Chae Jung, who is in charge of another axis of the performance, joined as a new member. Through this, Ellis plans to pour everything into growth beyond mere change, from powerful choreography filled with crushes to strong charms he has never seen before.

Ellis' 4th mini album 'JACKPOT', which has begun a new group as a 7-member girl group, will be released on 6th 26th through various online music sites. (Photo = Provided by Funus Entertainment)

Lee Min Ji on the news

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Whaaaaaat, first i am really happy we finally getting a comeback, but why would they add another 2 members.. hmmm

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Whaaaaaat, first i am really happy we finally getting a comeback, but why would they add another 2 members.. hmmm
I guess it's an attempt to make the group stand out in a saturated market.

I like the music they've released, so I'm a bit worried as to how any changes will play out. On the other hand, it will be nice to get a (another?) rapper in the group; hopefully this will free Bella from the "rapper" designation and allow her to do more vocals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread