- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Eman's Kpop Favs - (Rec. 1)
Though I'm known for spending my time losing my shit over Tzuyu and other kpop beauties.
I do listen to the music from time to time.
Here's a favorite for the recs.
Enjoy.
LALASWEET - Blind Eyes
I'm gonna start this as a series.
If you want tagged let me know! I'll add you!
Though I'm known for spending my time losing my shit over Tzuyu and other kpop beauties.
I do listen to the music from time to time.
Here's a favorite for the recs.
Enjoy.
LALASWEET - Blind Eyes
I'm gonna start this as a series.
If you want tagged let me know! I'll add you!