Searching Eman's New Trade Style. NEW WANTS. COME LOOK!! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
So I'm switching up my trade style.

Now I'm looking for a larger number of cards.

Wanted to participate more in trading.



I'll consider any trades of my current cards except for (these I will not trade):

TWICE - Tzuyu
PRISTIN - Nayoung




So....

I'm looking for...


Top Priority:

AOA - Seolhyun (when released)
SNSD - Yoona
IOI - Nayoung

High Priority:

APINK - Naeun (when released)
MOMOLAND - Yeonwoo (when released)
TWICE - Sana
TWICE - Nayeon

Medium Priority:

ITZY - Yuna
IZONE - Yujin
LOONA - Chuu

Lesser Priority:

GFRIEND - Eunha
GFRIEND - Yerin
GFRIEND - SinB
ITZY - Ryujin
ITZY - Chaeryeong
 
Last edited:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I HAVE EUNHA FOR JIHAE?
That one I'm looking to trade for a higher priority want or perhaps multiple low priority if the right combo.

Jihae is rare at the moment.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That one I'm looking to trade for a higher priority want or perhaps multiple low priority if the right combo.

Jihae is rare at the moment.
Nobody is collecting her except for me though <.<
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
@OnlyCalB asked me if u want to trade Dahyun for Chaeryeong, i wouldnt mind it :sanapray:
Not for Chaeryeong sorry. Dahyun is higher than Chaeryeong in my bias list. But I'm willing to trade her. It just depends on the card. Sorry.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Nobody is collecting her except for me though <.<
Let me think about it haha.

It might help to say that my categories are off.

Not all my lessers are the same.

I'd do it for APINK - Naeun, MOMOLAND - Yeonwoo, TWICE - Sana, or TWICE - Nayeon.

If you had a high priority I'd do it in a second.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Let me think about it haha.

It might help to say that my categories are off.

Not all my lessers are the same.

I'd do it for APINK - Naeun, MOMOLAND - Yeonwoo, TWICE - Sana, or TWICE - Nayeon.

If you had a high priority I'd do it in a second.
Ok just thought I'd let you know that most GSD collectors are only collecting the four members
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Which of these cards could I try and get you for Twice's Dahyun?
:dubuthink:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Any of the Top or High priority.

Or one of these:

ITZY - Yuna
LOONA - Chuu
Awesome. I'll try and get you ITZY's Yuna then as that's pretty much the only card I can offer for Dahyun.
:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
For anyone wandering and who is new here-don't bother unless you have a top or high priority.
Lol you're killing me Cornchips.

:haylul:

I'm willing to do more even level trades.

But I'm not as inclined to trade my rare cards for low priority cards (many of which are extremely common)

As far as I know I'm the only one who has Jiu and Jihae.

I'd be throwing their value away (and ability to get what I really want) if I give them away for one single card that's not even a main want of mine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Ooooh nice shop :)

Can I come in and just browse? I'm not here to purchase anything.

Just saw a large crowd gathered outside and wanted to see the new place for myself.
:haylul:

Step right in. Check out the merchandise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread