Eman's Top 10 2nd Generation Kpop Songs (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Eman's Top 10 2nd Generation Kpop Songs




Hello world.

So we did Eman's Top 10 Visuals Of the Decade.

Then we did Eman's Top 15 Songs in Kpop.

Now let's tackle 2nd Gen.


I've been in this crazy cult since 2007. Heard a lot of great songs along the way. Here are my fav 2nd gen tracks.


Note: In the interest of not just repeating my Top 15 from the other list (that had a lot of 2nd gen songs) I picked other songs when they conflict with a 2nd gen song I listed there. These are just as good. There are so many great songs you can practically list 20 top 10s.

And for God's sake I definitely didn't pick So Nyeo Shi Dae for #1. That's my favorite song in kpop but I list that every damn single time. We've gone with another.


Enjoy.

(And list your own!)




#10

Nobody - Wonder Girls

Year: 2008
Album: The Wonder Years: Trilogy


#09
Bing Bing - CRAYON POP

Year: 2010
Album: Crayon Pop: The 1st Mini Album


#08
Sorry (Dear Daddy)

Year: 2010
Album: Nu Abo


#07
It Hurts - 2NE1

Year: 2010
Album: Go Away


#06
Only One - BOA

Year: 2012
Album: Only One


#05
The Reason - SHINEE

Year: 2012
Album: Sherlock



#04
Gee - SNSD

Year: 2009
Album: Gee


#03
If You Wanna - KARA

Year: 2007
Album: The First Blooming


#02
Because Of You - AFTER SCHOOL

Year: 2009
Album: Because Of You


#01
Into The New Word - SNSD

If So Nyeo Shi Dae represents the magic of kpop to me. Into The New World represents my emotional center. My attachment to our crazy world of kpop and SNSD. The group that got me into kpop. If a song is going to tear me up. It's this one.

Year: 2007
Album: Into The New World
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1. Into the New World - SNSD
2. Gee - Girls Generation
3. Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
4. Ring Ding Dong - SHINee
5. Juliette - SHINee
6. Mirotic - TVXQ
7. So Hot - Wonder Girls
8. Tell Me - Wonder Girls
9. Fire - 2ne1
10. Rainism - Rain (I think that counts haha)

I'm not completely sure if I got the 2nd gen years right because I don't know the exact years lol
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
1. Into the New World - SNSD
2. Gee - Girls Generation
3. Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
4. Ring Ding Dong - SHINee
5. Juliette - SHINee
6. Mirotic - TVXQ
7. So Hot - Wonder Girls
8. Tell Me - Wonder Girls
9. Fire - 2ne1
10. Rainism - Rain (I think that counts haha)

I'm not completely sure if I got the 2nd gen years right because I don't know the exact years lol
Well generally the 2nd gen is considered from the early 2000s until 2013ish. But there's really no firm dates.

I generally go with the time frame from TVXQ's debut in 2003 to 2013.

All yours seem good!

We have the same No. 1!


I've never heard Juliette. I'll listen to that now!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well generally the 2nd gen is considered from the early 2000s until 2013ish. But there's really no firm dates.

I generally go with the time frame from TVXQ's debut in 2003 to 2013.

All yours seem good!

We have the same No. 1!


I've never heard Juliette. I'll listen to that now!
It's good song :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Emanresu

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
amazing list
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread