Embarrassing K-pop Confessions (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What K-Pop related thing have you done or thought that was cringey, weird, or straight up dumb?

I will go first: When I first found out about Stray Kids, it was through an akp forum post.. When I seen keywords like Stray Kids and Competition, I assumed it was a reality show about people having to survive in the wilderness and whoever did got to be in the group... Although now that I think about it--that would not be a bad concept. lol
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I used to think that AB6IX was some type of medicine.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had kpop on everything I could. Painted a mural on my wall, had them as my desktop wallpaper, screensaver, phone wallpaper, phone lock screen, email wallpaper, etc. Kind of cringe
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I had kpop on everything I could. Painted a mural on my wall, had them as my desktop wallpaper, screensaver, phone wallpaper, phone lock screen, email wallpaper, etc. Kind of cringe
sounds more like a dedicated fan than cringe. lol. Was it just one group or more?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
sounds more like a dedicated fan than cringe. lol. Was it just one group or more?
It was one group, which was BTS. It doesn't seem cringe generally, but what I had used for the wallpapers ughdfj. It was during my BTS honeymoon phase, so I guess it makes sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
It was one group, which was BTS. It doesn't seem cringe generally, but what I had used for the wallpapers ughdfj. It was during my BTS honeymoon phase, so I guess it makes sense
... Honeymoon phase.. 🤔 🤔 .. Sounds like there was Domestic Violence involved..
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
... Honeymoon phase.. 🤔 🤔 .. Sounds like there was Domestic Violence involved..
If you consider Jimin and Jungkook killing me every day for 2 years, yes
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought watching variety shows is hella important. nowadays I just am comf with the music
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought watching variety shows is hella important. nowadays I just am comf with the music
Music Alone+Good Sales... is all I need.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread