[EMOTIONAL] Let's talk about what's holding society together. (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No, it isn't humanity. It isn't love. It isn't respect. It isn't even money.


It's cheese.

Hear me out. You may be thinking- Mayah! You're lactose intolerant! What's wrong with you?
Honestly, I do not care. Think of one occurrence where cheese is not acceptable? It's used in desserts, appetizers, full-course meals. You can even use it to get out of a conversation. I say this as I'm sitting next to my velveta wrapped in plastic.

You know what's even better? The different forms of cheese. You can grate it. You can put it in slices. You can cook it into food. You can even turn it into paste! The only cheese that is not acceptable is America's sad excuse of easy cheese.

1586571068315.png

(Yes, this is real. No, I'm not joking. Yes, this is a real thing people buy here.)

That being said, think of all the different types of cheese! Cheddar, pepperjack, mozerella (a personal favorite), goat, etc. There are more types of cheese than there are races. I'm not willing to debate this.








This being said, I hate cheese.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Next is the part where you rip off your mask to reveal yourself as Geronimo stilton
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
dude wtf :welp:
I mean #wiscopride ig :jisoosmh: we get some recognition finally HEY AMERICA LISTEN WE MAKE UR CHEESE THEREFORE WE MAKE SOCIETY THEREFORE EVERYBODY FROM WISCONSIN IS A GOD THEREFORE I AM A GOD BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS :queen:

It is not fiction. I am not a troll.
girl where is @SkinnyJungkook come here she's impersonating u :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread