[EMOTIONAL] Let's talk about what's holding society together. (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
dude wtf :welp:
I mean #wiscopride ig :jisoosmh: we get some recognition finally HEY AMERICA LISTEN WE MAKE UR CHEESE THEREFORE WE MAKE SOCIETY THEREFORE EVERYBODY FROM WISCONSIN IS A GOD THEREFORE I AM A GOD BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS :queen:



girl where is @SkinnyJungkook come here she's impersonating u :welp:
Wisconsin is a real state? I thought it was only in the movies. :welp:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wisconsin is a real state? I thought it was only in the movies. :welp:
EXCUSE ME :welp: WYOMING AND COLORADO ARE NOT REAL DON'T COME FOR ME LIKE THAT
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no,, i hate cheese
what kinds have you tried? normal cheddar is disgusting, but sharp cheddar is so good. it really depends on the age and stuff :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread