- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I'm kidding Marko please don't ban meOh, I'm only 7.
I'm kidding Marko please don't ban meOh, I'm only 7.
im not kidding tho 👉 👈I'm kidding Marko please don't ban me
Oh ok. So I've tried basically all of the ones I've listed above. Provolone too I believe. I've had sharp cheddar, it isn't as bad.well im 8 so![]()
provolone is bad tbh, I love white cheddar, swiss, and colby-jack cheese omgOh ok. So I've tried basically all of the ones I've listed above. Provolone too I believe. I've had sharp cheddar, it isn't as bad.
I've had white cheddar, it's actually pretty good. I'm admittedly a sucker for mozzarella, though. I really tend to like cheese that are whiter in color.provolone is bad tbh, I love white cheddar, swiss, and colby-jack cheese omgsee? sharp cheddar SLAPS
ME TOO! mozzarella chunks are SO GOODI've had white cheddar, it's actually pretty good. I'm admittedly a sucker for mozzarella, though. I really tend to like cheese that are whiter in color.
lmaooo imma need you to log off 💀
Yeah! I put mozzarella on everything.ME TOO! mozzarella chunks are SO GOOD![]()
uhhh imma need YOU to log off for meYeah! I put mozzarella on everything.Love putting it in my chai!
omg bye goatyeah I'll do that forever how does that sound? 💀
uhhh imma need YOU to log off for me![]()
Have fun! 😍yeah I'll do that forever how does that sound? 💀
GIRL MOZZARELLA IN CHAI?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDnoooo
no wait ily come backaight peace forever![]()
I was joking 😭GIRL MOZZARELLA IN CHAI?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND![]()
omg thank god. thank god. I would never have been able to look at your the same wayI was joking 😭
I make a meaningful thread in what...years? And I get belittled?
omg goatie ilynope too late lol
![]()
jk... or am i
If you want to be weirded out, I eat orange peels. Anyway- cheese.omg thank god. thank god. I would never have been able to look at your the same way![]()
I hate him and he told me to go away. His funeral is tomorrow hmu for the rsvp.that rawr![]()