- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
This is a thread about cheese say your wedding vows elsewhereok i won't... for now... jk jk jk ily too
![]()
This is a thread about cheese say your wedding vows elsewhereok i won't... for now... jk jk jk ily too
![]()
Unless your wedding vows are about cheese?This is a thread about cheese say your wedding vows elsewhere
Yeah he moved onto my island and he's ugly.boy is gonna be in a casket
You can't. You have to neglect them before they move out on their own. He gives me good items, so I have to keep him. He disrespects me again I'll put him in my burger like I did to the last one. A little different, since they were a squirrel, but still-then kick him tf out![]()
Which is why I hate him. He's very cocky.well he does look like cheese![]()
It's not that easy, I'm using him for resources. You've never held an entire island on your back and it shows.just pretend you're eating him![]()
Animal Crossing is not a game it's a lifestylemainly cuz i don't play games, im a jock![]()
Cream cheese is used in icecream flavors.But ice cream tho...
Never in my life have I witnessed a cheese in a can.