Audio Epik High ft. BI - Acceptance Speech lyrics ♥♥♥ (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Cant listen to it now but I’ve followed B.I on and off since 2015 and watched Whose Next. I’m soo proud of him. Ex-YG acts make the best returns!
I hope you´ll have more time later and will listen to it because it is AMAZING!!!!!
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love it! Omg I missed Hanbin so much! It's so nice to hear his lovely voice <3 I'm glad to see that Epik High decided to include him in the album despite the hate comments he is still getting. It's so good <3 I can't wait for BI to make a comeback for real. He is so talented and I know there is more to come.

Cant listen to it now but I’ve followed B.I on and off since 2015 and watched Whose Next. I’m soo proud of him. Ex-YG acts make the best returns!
I'm so glad he didn't give up his dream bc of the controversy. I know he can bounce back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread