EQUiNOX (ssfw) [The Rookie Project] (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
EQUINOX (춘분) is a south korean based girl group
that consists of 4 members: Minjoo, Esther, Ze, and Hasun.
The group debuted with the single FINAL VERNAL under Angel High Records.



MINJOO
(WInter's Eve)
Untitled design (2).jpg

Stage Name: Minjoo (민주)

Birth Name: Oh Min-Joo (오민주)
Birthday: December 29th, 2001 (20)
Nationality: Korean
Representative Season: Winter

Representative Color: Dark Purple

Facts About Minjoo
- Was on Produce 48 but left the show early due to a leg injury.
- Used to own a youtube channel where she posted trainee vlogs, dance covers, and occasionally posted kpop reactions *the in-depth versions*.
- Was really popular among the trainees to the point that when she got a cold they acted as though she had come down with a serious illness and sent her flowers and fruit baskets.



ESTHER

(Summer Sunshine)
Untitled design (3).jpg

Stage Name: Esther (에스테르)

Birth Name: Esther Bélise Lee-Nicollier
Korean Name: Lee Yong-Hui (이용희)
Birthday: July 11th, 2002 (19)
Nationality: Korean-French
Representative Season: Summer

Representative Color: Yellow

Facts About Esther
- Esther’s secret talent is her ability to sing as though she has a lot of auto-tune on her voice.
- She has a poodle named Sharpay because she loved high school musical growing up.
- One time during her trainee years she saw Irene from red velvet in a nail salon and was so excited she passed out. No one had noticed that she had passed out until her nail tech asked her if she liked the pattern on her nails.



ZE

(Changing Leaves)
Untitled design (1).jpg

Stage Name: ZE (제)

Birth Name: Petchra Lertkunakorn (เพชร เลิศคุณากร)
Birthday: October 8th, 2002 (19)
Nationality: Thai
Representative Season: Fall

Representative Color: Bluestone

Facts About ZE
- Went to Busan’s Hak Enter Academy with Stayc’s Isa for a year and the two became best friends.
- Is a really good violin player and won competitions in Thailand for her violin skills.
- Her dad is a popular Thai writer.



HASUN

(Spring Solistice)
Untitled design.jpg

Stage Name: Hasun (하순)
Birth Name: Kim Ha-Sun (김하순)
Birthday: April 13th, 2004 (18)
Nationality: Korean
Representative Season: Spring
Representative Color: White

Facts About Hasun
- Hasun started her dance career when she was 3 years old when her parents enrolled her in ballet. When she turned 10 she started learning hip-hop and jazz.
- She said in an interview that her favorite group is Wonder Girls and when they debuted her mom had them wait in line for 1 ½ hours to get a wonder girl’s autograph.
- Cried when a fan came up to her in an ice cream parlor.



















FINAL VERNAL

SONG: A mixture between HANN (alone in winter)
by (G)I-DLE and Deja Vu by Dreamcatcher. The song also
adds in elements of Four Seasons by Vivaldi with an emphasis on winter (in f minor).








MV VISUALIZATION:















LORE:
“ In the beginning there was only ice and winter. Until spring dawned her head and brought flowers into winter's heart. But all good is temporary ”


In the beginning of the universe mother nature created winter. A cold abyss at which no life was present but one. One young girl who sat in that cold day in and day out. Just like the snow around her, she herself was cold. A heart trapped in an icy cove with no warmth to guide it. That was until spring came along.

Spring was an energized maiden. All in her path she bloomed flowers out of the ice formed on the cold layer of land. She didn’t let the grievance of winter stop her from creating a new bloom. But winter didn’t try to stop the eager woman. She let the warmth incompses her and icilie after icilie her heart thawed out. It thawed into a beautiful mess of rain. Rain that would water spring’s flowers time and time again. But as the tide changed so did spring.

She was overtaken by summer and then overtaken by fall. Each one leaving a horrible mark on winter’s day. But the wound in winter’s icy meadow was not the overtaking of spring but the short-liveliness of her. Each equinox she peered her head less and less. She didn’t feast on her glorifull day at all.


No one knew where she had gone, but what they did know is that summer would be coming much earlier than they thought. No one knew that in order to keep spring from being plagued by the likes of summer and fall, winter trapped her in an icy temple. One where no one could take the bearable warmth away.​
 
Last edited:

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
EQUINOX (춘분) is a south korean based girl group
that consists of 4 members: Minjoo, Esther, Ze, and Hasun.
The group debuted with the single FINAL VERNAL under Angel High Records.



MINJOO


Stage Name: Minjoo (민주)
Birth Name: Oh Min-Joo (오민주)
Birthday: December 29th, 2001 (20)
Nationality: Korean
Representative Season: Winter
Representative Color: Dark Purple

Facts About Minjoo
- Was on Produce 48 but left the show early due to a leg injury.
- Used to own a youtube channel where she posted trainee vlogs, dance covers, and occasionally posted kpop reactions *the in-depth versions*.
- Was really popular among the trainees to the point that when she got a cold they acted as though she had come down with a serious illness and sent her flowers and fruit baskets.



ESTHER


Stage Name: Esther (에스테르)
Birth Name: Esther Bélise Lee-Nicollier
Korean Name: Lee Yong-Hui (이용희)
Birthday: July 11th, 2002 (19)
Nationality: Korean-French
Representative Season: Summer
Representative Color: Yellow

Facts About Esther
- Esther’s secret talent is her ability to sing as though she has a lot of auto-tune on her voice.
- She has a poodle named Sharpay because she loved high school musical growing up.
- One time during her trainee years she saw Irene from red velvet in a nail salon and was so excited she passed out. No one had noticed that she had passed out until her nail tech asked her if she liked the pattern on her nails.



ZE


Stage Name: ZE (제)
Birth Name: Petchra Lertkunakorn (เพชร เลิศคุณากร)
Birthday: October 8th, 2002 (19)
Nationality: Thai
Representative Season: Fall
Representative Color: Bluestone

Facts About ZE
- Went to Busan’s Hak Enter Academy with Stayc’s Isa for a year and the two became best friends.
- Is a really good violin player and won competitions in Thailand for her violin skills.
- Her dad is a popular Thai writer.



HASUN


Stage Name: Hasun (하순)
Birth Name: Kim Ha-Sun (김하순)
Birthday: April 13th, 2004 (18)
Nationality: Korean
Representative Season: Spring
Representative Color: White

Facts About Minjoo
- Hasun started her dance career when she was 3 years old when her parents enrolled her in ballet. When she turned 10 she started learning hip-hop and jazz.
- She said in an interview that her favorite group is Wonder Girls and when they debuted her mom had them wait in line for 1 ½ hours to get a wonder girl’s autograph.
- Cried when a fan came up to her in an ice cream parlor.




















FINAL VERNAL

SONG: A mixture between HANN (alone in winter)
by (G)I-DLE and Deja Vu by Dreamcatcher. The song also
adds in elements of Four Seasons by Vivaldi with an emphasis on winter (in f minor).








MV VISUALIZATION:













LORE:
“ In the beginning there was only ice and winter. Until spring dawned her head and brought flowers into winter's heart. But all good is temporary ”


In the beginning of the universe mother nature created winter. A cold abyss at which no life was present but one. One young girl who sat in that cold day in and day out. Just like the snow around her, she herself was cold. A heart trapped in an icy cove with no warmth to guide it. That was until spring came along.

Spring was an energized maiden. All in her path she bloomed flowers out of the ice formed on the cold layer of land. She didn’t let the grievance of winter stop her from creating a new bloom. But winter didn’t try to stop the eager woman. She let the warmth incompses her and icilie after icilie her heart thawed out. It thawed into a beautiful mess of rain. Rain that would water spring’s flowers time and time again. But as the tide changed so did spring.

She was overtaken by summer and then overtaken by fall. Each one leaving a horrible mark on winter’s day. But the wound in winter’s icy meadow was not the overtaking of spring but the short-liveliness of her. Each equinox she peered her head less and less. She didn’t feast on her glorifull day at all.

No one knew where she had gone, but what they did know is that summer would be coming much earlier than they thought. No one knew that in order to keep spring from being plagued by the likes of summer and fall, winter trapped her in an icy temple. One where no one could take the bearable warmth away.
​
this is really cool:sanapray:
 
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
#1 - [춘분] EQUiNOX | KEEMBO ‘Scene’ Cover



MINJOO - ESTHER - ZE - HASUN

Minjoo:
Drum Set

Esther: Rhythm Guitarist
ZE: Bass Guitar
Hasun: Piano

Minjoo, Esther, ZE, Hasun

흘러내린다 끝나지 않은

맘이 주르륵
니 뒷모습이 아른거려서

아직도 난 많이 아파서

귓가에 맴돈다 사랑은

끝났다던 너의 말
왜 답답하게 침묵했는지

난 아니라고 말 못 했는지

제발 좀 버려 버려가

가버린 어제를
후회하면 뭘 해
이 scene이 너와의 마지막 take
마지막 date 사랑 fake
아니라고 말 못 했던 날 지웠어

I don’t care

다 인정해 그래

사랑은 이미 끝났다
너처럼 모두 끝났다 남김없이

널 버리고 지울게
그래 good bye

지난 일에 매달리지 않아
그래 good bye

더는 눈물은 없을 거야

잠긴다 그리움이 나를 삼킨다
왜 마음만 좀 먹어 가는지
왜 너란 앨 덮지 못하는지

다 인정해 그래

더럽게 너만 알았다
너 뿐인 줄만 알았다
형편 없는게

너란 걸 모르고
그래 good bye

지난 일에 매달리지 않아
그래 good bye

더는 눈물은 없을 거야

니 말이 맞았어
그래 사랑은 끝났어

[ZE/Hasun]제발 좀 버려 버려가
가버린 어제를
후회하면 뭘 해

이 scene이 너와의 마지막 take

마지막 date 사랑 fake
너 뿐인 줄만 알았던 날

지웠어 지쳤어 go away

그래 good bye
지난 일에 매달리지 않아
그래 good bye
더는 눈물은 없을 거야
그래 good bye
약해 빠진 내 사랑을
태워서 날려
good bye
더는 아픔은 없을 거야

맴돈다 사랑은 끝났다던
너의 말
다 나빴다곤 할 수 없잖아

꼭 아무 의미 없진 않잖아



@Tickita
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
#1 - [춘분] EQUiNOX | KEEMBO ‘Scene’ Cover



MINJOO - ESTHER - ZE - HASUN

Minjoo:
Drum Set

Esther: Rhythm Guitarist
ZE: Bass Guitar
Hasun: Piano

Minjoo, Esther, ZE, Hasun

흘러내린다 끝나지 않은

맘이 주르륵
니 뒷모습이 아른거려서

아직도 난 많이 아파서

귓가에 맴돈다 사랑은

끝났다던 너의 말
왜 답답하게 침묵했는지

난 아니라고 말 못 했는지

제발 좀 버려 버려가

가버린 어제를
후회하면 뭘 해
이 scene이 너와의 마지막 take
마지막 date 사랑 fake
아니라고 말 못 했던 날 지웠어

I don’t care

다 인정해 그래

사랑은 이미 끝났다
너처럼 모두 끝났다 남김없이

널 버리고 지울게
그래 good bye

지난 일에 매달리지 않아
그래 good bye

더는 눈물은 없을 거야

잠긴다 그리움이 나를 삼킨다
왜 마음만 좀 먹어 가는지
왜 너란 앨 덮지 못하는지

다 인정해 그래

더럽게 너만 알았다
너 뿐인 줄만 알았다
형편 없는게

너란 걸 모르고
그래 good bye

지난 일에 매달리지 않아
그래 good bye

더는 눈물은 없을 거야

니 말이 맞았어
그래 사랑은 끝났어

[ZE/Hasun]제발 좀 버려 버려가
가버린 어제를
후회하면 뭘 해

이 scene이 너와의 마지막 take

마지막 date 사랑 fake
너 뿐인 줄만 알았던 날

지웠어 지쳤어 go away

그래 good bye
지난 일에 매달리지 않아
그래 good bye
더는 눈물은 없을 거야
그래 good bye
약해 빠진 내 사랑을
태워서 날려
good bye
더는 아픔은 없을 거야

맴돈다 사랑은 끝났다던
너의 말
다 나빴다곤 할 수 없잖아

꼭 아무 의미 없진 않잖아



@Tickita
​
+1
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc
Joined
10 May 2020
Messages
392
Reactions Received
767
Location
Eden ♡~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
SoneBit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
#2 - [춘분] EQUiNOX | Doja Cat x SZA ‘Kiss Me More’ Cover


ESTHER - MINJOO - HASUN - ZE

Minjoo, Esther, ZE, Hasun

We hug and, yes, we make love
And always just say goodnight
(La-la-la-la-la-la)
And we cuddle, sure, I do love it
But I need your lips on mine



Can you kiss me more?
We're so young, boy, we ain't got nothin' to lose, uh-oh
It's just principle
Baby, hold me 'cause I like the way you groove, uh-oh


Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it (La-la-la-la-la-la)
Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it


I, I feel like fuckin' somethin'
But we could be corny, fuck it
Sugar, I ain't no dummy, dummy
I like to say, "What if?", but if

We could kiss and just cut the rubbish
Then I might be onto somethin'
I ain't givin' you one in public
I'm givin' you hundreds, fuck it

Somethin' we just gotta get into
Sign first, middle, last on the wisdom tooth
And they wishin' that the pussy was a kissin' booth
Taste breakfast, lunch, and gin and juice

And that dinner just like dessert too
And when we French, refresh, gimme two
When I bite that lip, come get me too
He want lipstick, lip gloss, hickeys too, huh



Can you kiss me more?
We're so young, boy, we ain't got nothin' to lose, uh-oh
It's just principle
Baby, hold me 'cause I like the way you groove, uh-oh


Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it (La-la-la-la-la-la)
Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it


Say give me a buck, need that gushy stuff
Push the limit, no, you ain't good enough
All your baby say that you lost without me
All my pictures feel like I dodged the county

Fuckin' with you feel like jail, baby (Yeah, yeah)
I can't even exhale, baby (Yeah, yeah)
Coochie like holy grail, you know that
You gon' make me need bail, you know that

Caught dippin' with your friend
You ain't even half man, lyin' on your—, you know that
Got me a bag full of brick, you know that
Control, don't slow the pace if I pull back

All this cash for real
Drama make you feel
Fantasy and whip appeal is all I can give you



Can you kiss me more?
We're so young, boy, we ain't got nothin' to lose, uh-oh
It's just principle
Baby, hold me 'cause I like the way you groove, uh-oh
Oh, darlin'


Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Ooh, I love the taste, oh-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it
Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Ooh, I love the taste, oh-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it



@Tickita​
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
#2 - [춘분] EQUiNOX | Doja Cat x SZA ‘Kiss Me More’ Cover


ESTHER - MINJOO - HASUN - ZE

Minjoo, Esther, ZE, Hasun

We hug and, yes, we make love
And always just say goodnight
(La-la-la-la-la-la)
And we cuddle, sure, I do love it
But I need your lips on mine



Can you kiss me more?
We're so young, boy, we ain't got nothin' to lose, uh-oh
It's just principle
Baby, hold me 'cause I like the way you groove, uh-oh


Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it (La-la-la-la-la-la)
Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it


I, I feel like fuckin' somethin'
But we could be corny, fuck it
Sugar, I ain't no dummy, dummy
I like to say, "What if?", but if

We could kiss and just cut the rubbish
Then I might be onto somethin'
I ain't givin' you one in public
I'm givin' you hundreds, fuck it

Somethin' we just gotta get into
Sign first, middle, last on the wisdom tooth
And they wishin' that the pussy was a kissin' booth
Taste breakfast, lunch, and gin and juice

And that dinner just like dessert too
And when we French, refresh, gimme two
When I bite that lip, come get me too
He want lipstick, lip gloss, hickeys too, huh



Can you kiss me more?
We're so young, boy, we ain't got nothin' to lose, uh-oh
It's just principle
Baby, hold me 'cause I like the way you groove, uh-oh


Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it (La-la-la-la-la-la)
Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Oh, I love the taste, la-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it


Say give me a buck, need that gushy stuff
Push the limit, no, you ain't good enough
All your baby say that you lost without me
All my pictures feel like I dodged the county

Fuckin' with you feel like jail, baby (Yeah, yeah)
I can't even exhale, baby (Yeah, yeah)
Coochie like holy grail, you know that
You gon' make me need bail, you know that

Caught dippin' with your friend
You ain't even half man, lyin' on your—, you know that
Got me a bag full of brick, you know that
Control, don't slow the pace if I pull back

All this cash for real
Drama make you feel
Fantasy and whip appeal is all I can give you



Can you kiss me more?
We're so young, boy, we ain't got nothin' to lose, uh-oh
It's just principle
Baby, hold me 'cause I like the way you groove, uh-oh
Oh, darlin'


Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Ooh, I love the taste, oh-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it
Boy, you write your name, I can do the same
Ooh, I love the taste, oh-la-la-la-la-la

All on my tongue, I want it



@Tickita​
+1

Got your bonus pts for today :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread