Teaser EUN JIWON - I'M ON FIRE (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Who's being judgy now :sakUwu:
Don't make me look bad, I need Jen's approval :yolk:

Of course I'd piggyback off you, that's how this works partner :sj_weary:
Me, I won’t deny like others do :jenniesmug:
It’s not like my influence would change something
Ah ok good. But don’t expect me to go through bugs ok? I’m sorry chingu but everything until bugs:jisoosmh: I prefer a cactus, thank you
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who's being judgy now :sakUwu:
Don't make me look bad, I need Jen's approval :yolk:

Of course I'd piggyback off you, that's how this works partner :sj_weary:
my approval for what :sanathink:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread