one and she is done.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,531 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 22 February 2024 #1 one and she is done. Reactions: OnlyCalB, Selfmate and kimsguardian
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,531 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 22 February 2024 #2 @Rubi @Chaerish @Wiz*one Reactions: OnlyCalB
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,457 Reactions Received 59,467 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 493,536 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 22 February 2024 #3 she must be itchy over there Reactions: OnlyCalB and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,531 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 22 February 2024 #4 kimsguardian said: she must be itchy over there Click to expand... Seems like she goes straight to not feeling well. Reactions: kimsguardian
kimsguardian said: she must be itchy over there Click to expand... Seems like she goes straight to not feeling well.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,621 Reactions Received 55,442 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,711 22 February 2024 #5 she's just like me nowadays I remember I had like two glasses of white wine with seafood cabonara and I think I had a hangover!!! lol Reactions: RandAlThor
she's just like me nowadays I remember I had like two glasses of white wine with seafood cabonara and I think I had a hangover!!! lol
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 22 February 2024 #6 I totally understand. I don't drink alcohol at all so 1 glass would ruin me too. Reactions: RandAlThor