Appreciation Eunbi Minju from Hawaii (2 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm currently exploring Hawaii myself... in a video game. I'm having a great time so no doubt they had so much fun actually being there.
:taesquish: :pikahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm currently exploring Hawaii myself... in a video game. I'm having a great time so no doubt they had so much fun actually being there.
:taesquish: :pikahappy:
Gotta be a great change from freezing Seoul to chilling on the beach.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread