Like A Prayer? It's one of my favorites of her, such throwback too 
Like a Prayer was pretty good though.. I don't just get how this reggae with autotune works with any of the styling xdMadonna shouldn't have come... This is embarrassing to watch...
her performance just endedI'm an embarassing european not watching the show...
but wait, Madonna was there?
No that performance was quite bad. You could hear her age, she was lacking breath and struggling with it...Like a Prayer was pretty good though.. I don't just get how this reggae with autotune works with any of the styling xd
wow... this was unexpectedher performance just ended
Mm, but I don't think that means she should stop performing? Lot of my fav singers have bit age and sometimes u can hear it, but it's not that bad thing to me, u don't need perfect vocals if ur artistry is there ^^No that performance was quite bad. You could hear her age, she was lacking breath and struggling with it...
She should age gracefully... She is getting old and should accept it!
I hope Russia will win.wow... this was unexpected
anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
I've got no idea, but I am hoping for Slovenia the most, but I will also be happy with Italy!wow... this was unexpected
anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
NETHERLANDS yasssswow... this was unexpected
anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
It seems like people here are giving their votes either to Russia, Netherlands or France ^^wow... this was unexpected
anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
i need to check on themI hope Russia will win.
I am also mainly rooting for Switzerland and The Netherlands.
I'll check on these 2 as wellI've got no idea, but I am hoping for Slovenia the most, but I will also be happy with Italy!
the participant for Switzerland is actually known in germany since he won a season of our version of American Idol.i need to check on them
I actually found out a bit earlier who participated in the semi-finals for Romania but didn't make it![]()
wow all 3 got 2 votes here so farNETHERLANDS yassss
or ITALY / SWITZERLAND
yeah, I see. I'll go on Youtube now and come back with my votesIt seems like people here are giving their votes either to Russia, Netherlands or France ^^
I think she should continue to perform, but not like she is still 30 or 40!Mm, but I don't think that means she should stop performing? Lot of my fav singers have bit age and sometimes u can hear it, but it's not that bad thing to me, u don't need perfect vocals if ur artistry is there ^^