Eurovision Finals 2019 - discussion thread (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Madonna shouldn't have come... This is embarrassing to watch...
Like a Prayer was pretty good though.. I don't just get how this reggae with autotune works with any of the styling xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm an embarassing european not watching the show...
but wait, Madonna was there?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like a Prayer was pretty good though.. I don't just get how this reggae with autotune works with any of the styling xd
No that performance was quite bad. You could hear her age, she was lacking breath and struggling with it...

She should age gracefully... She is getting old and should accept it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
her performance just ended
wow... this was unexpected

anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No that performance was quite bad. You could hear her age, she was lacking breath and struggling with it...

She should age gracefully... She is getting old and should accept it!
Mm, but I don't think that means she should stop performing? Lot of my fav singers have bit age and sometimes u can hear it, but it's not that bad thing to me, u don't need perfect vocals if ur artistry is there ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow... this was unexpected

anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
I hope Russia will win.
I am also mainly rooting for Switzerland and The Netherlands.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
wow... this was unexpected

anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
I've got no idea, but I am hoping for Slovenia the most, but I will also be happy with Italy!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
wow... this was unexpected

anyway, who do you think will win? you guys got 10 pages here
It seems like people here are giving their votes either to Russia, Netherlands or France ^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope Russia will win.
I am also mainly rooting for Switzerland and The Netherlands.
i need to check on them

I actually found out a bit earlier who participated in the semi-finals for Romania but didn't make it :facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I've got no idea, but I am hoping for Slovenia the most, but I will also be happy with Italy!
I'll check on these 2 as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i need to check on them

I actually found out a bit earlier who participated in the semi-finals for Romania but didn't make it :facepalm:
the participant for Switzerland is actually known in germany since he won a season of our version of American Idol.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It seems like people here are giving their votes either to Russia, Netherlands or France ^^
yeah, I see. I'll go on Youtube now and come back with my votes
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Mm, but I don't think that means she should stop performing? Lot of my fav singers have bit age and sometimes u can hear it, but it's not that bad thing to me, u don't need perfect vocals if ur artistry is there ^^
I think she should continue to perform, but not like she is still 30 or 40!

Her singing was quite simply bad for her!

She didn't come to perform as a respected senior... If she did, I wouldn't have minded hearing her age.

She came to perform like a queen, like a legend! So I expected a legendary stage! What I got was a performance from somebody past their prime trying to not acknowledge that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread