- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
ohh I definitely can see thatUK's song sounds like Disney song
ohh I definitely can see thatUK's song sounds like Disney song
tbh his russian songs are even betterI feel weird about lazarev
He has a good song and he is a good singer... But he is Russian and I do not wish for Russia to win!
reminds me of a certain band that won years agoAt least the Iceland's song is.. different.![]()
noSeems like Germany could really be top10 cuz everyone was on low budget?
Netherlands, Estonia, Norway..... All the others and the grandpa is my ranking so far
Lordi has their own thing and gimmick though, Iceland seems like Rammstein wannabereminds me of a certain band that won years ago
different sometimes works
Lordi defently made something amazingLordi has their own thing and gimmick though, Iceland seems like Rammstein wannabe
Not that I was big fan of Lordi though even if that song in particular was quite catchy.