Event [Event] Welcome to the Advent Event! (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This looks fun! It's also sad that I have school and I'm busy all the time :yolk: :yolk:
Most games are set so that they are an ongoing thing for one whole day if that helps :nekolove:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
How will we give our gifts for Secret Santa? Like it won’t be possible without them Knowing
usually, people reveal themselves at the end tbh
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Chaeee

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,824
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
usually, people reveal themselves at the end tbh
@Reverie this. I was in last year's secret Santa, and the way it usually works is, an events team member will DM you who you're gifting to, and then when the event is over, only then is when you reveal yourself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
how will we be giving the gifts in secret santa ? for example- I make the user an edit. do I PM it to them ? doesn't that reveal the gifter and defeat the purpose of secret santa ? same goes for making threads..
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
how will we be giving the gifts in secret santa ? for example- I make the user an edit. do I PM it to them ? doesn't that reveal the gifter and defeat the purpose of secret santa ? same goes for making threads..
not really, when you do a secret santa, as long as they don't know who it is until you gift it to them, it should still be fine, if people are still super concerned about this, an Events member can also give them the gift instead tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
not really, when you do a secret santa, as long as they don't know who it is until you gift it to them, it should still be fine, if people are still super concerned about this, an Events member can also give them the gift instead tbh
aaahh got it. thanksies for the answer
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: xtra and litc

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: shika

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread