One time I let my dog Shiro alone in a room as a pup for a second and when I went back in she had bit a cable and it was sparking a lot so I quickly unplugged it.
I did that with a ramen cup because I forgot to put waterFrozen pizza i was heating in oven catched in fire. Or rather the baking paper under it did. And once I tried to put plate with mental decoration in the microwave it also sparkled a lot
I did that! But there was no fireActually yes it was from ramen and I forgot water there wasn't an actual fire they were just complaining cuz they couldn't breathe![]()
that was kind of a bold joke to make, ngl. lol Just don't tell it in front of a cop or somebody who takes arson seriously.Yeah I did it on purpose
I commit Arson
!!!!I AM JOKING!!!!
I just forgot to add water to noodles
I'm also half joking, btw but seriously...that was kind of a bold joke to make, ngl. lol Just don't tell it in front of a cop or somebody who takes arson seriously.