Ever almost burn your house down? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Frozen pizza i was heating in oven catched in fire. Or rather the baking paper under it did. And once I tried to put plate with mental decoration in the microwave it also sparkled a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,937
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
When i was a kid, ard 11/12 yrs old i think(or younger) -my 1 yr younger brpther n i burned a non-metallic waste basket in the kitchen when my parents were out. We were lucky we dint burn the kitchen down/start a fire tat spread n burned the whole house down, as my mom arranged a friend to drop by the house n chk up on us. I dont rmbr wat happened n the only reason i know/rmbr this story is cos it kept being retold until a few yrs ago. Iv forgotten the rest of the story by now tho. Just tat the house/kitchen dint burn down, n maybe we were nvr left alone again l8r until we were old enuf to know better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thankfully no not yet :llama_laugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Surprisingly no :nekosweat:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I just forgot to add water to noodles
 
Last edited:

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I did it on purpose
I commit Arson

!!!!I AM JOKING!!!!
I just forgot to add water to noodles
that was kind of a bold joke to make, ngl. lol Just don't tell it in front of a cop or somebody who takes arson seriously.
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that was kind of a bold joke to make, ngl. lol Just don't tell it in front of a cop or somebody who takes arson seriously.
I'm also half joking, btw but seriously...
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But anyway, I almost burned the house down cooking with oil. I left the oil to heat up for a sec while I did something else, and when I got back, there was a HUGE grease fire. I tried smothering it with water, but ofc you're not supposed to do that to a grease fire, but it only made it worse. Luckily, my dad came to the rescue and put the fire out with our extinguisher, but OMG I was so scared! Let's just say I try to avoid oil-cooking recipes now. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread