Ever been to a K-pop concert? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't. :umjicry: I almost got to see BTS for LY tour in Chicago, but my dad was like "LeT's WaIt UnTiL tHeY cOmE tO cInCiNnAtI" like...? Well, I was agreeable at first, but they NEVER FREAKING CAME HERE, and it's been like THREE YEARS since I asked if we could go!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have been once, saw Block B. But I actually missed many some from groups I rly wanted to see cause nobody talked about them coming here! :pandamad:
Still kicking myself for missing out LedApple's and NU'EST. B.A.P's too, but that know i knew about they just had these crazy ticket prices, i think 80-100 euros for club gig, half more than Block B's. I didn't have lot of savings so i didn't go.. now i wish I went.

There were some other in my country i knew about but didn't go cause I didn't know anything about group like Boyfriend's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
2 bts concerts!!!! the second one was the absolute best thing ever, it was on the first day of speak yourself tour and so everything was a surprise. i got to see jungkook's first euphoria zipline IRL
anyway bts concerts are just so magical and I always sob until I'm blind with tears when jimin comes out
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Villains and Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2 bts concerts!!!! the second one was the absolute best thing ever, it was on the first day of speak yourself tour and so everything was a surprise. i got to see jungkook's first euphoria zipline IRL
anyway bts concerts are just so magical and I always sob until I'm blind with tears when jimin comes out
wow, lucky!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yep i saw bts in london
jin waved at me & my partner [cause we was dancing on the stairs cause we were leaving so can get a train]
was best thing ever... [felt slightly guilty though as used to not like him cause of the whole mr worldwide handsome stuff]

really want to see seventeen & nct... WOULD LOVE TO SEE big bang live but will never happen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i went to nct in paris in 2019! it was v nice :maheart: I wish I could've gone to see got7 2018 & 19 when they were in pairs but I wasn't that into them during 2018 and I wasn't in France during October 2019
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've never been to a concert, period. Don't have the money for that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread