COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Ever dealt with a stalker? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
online or offline
ever dealt with a stalker?
for how long?
any idea why they did it?
did they get punished for it?
:pikagun::chickill:

having to deal with a stalker can be scary

my ex boyfriend did stalk me on whatsapp for a while, i was strong enough to ignore all his messages and keep collecting it as evidence just in case
after months i blocked him
i haven't seen him in town for a while, maybe he moved, i hope so

Reactions Received
KS Coins
not literally a stalker but when i was in kindergarten some 3rd grader had a crush on me and kept following me around everywhere i went, i was so weirded out because we lived in the same apartment building but we moved and idk what happened to him

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yes, this random guy on the bus. It was so scary.
It started off with him asking me which stop he needs to get off at to get to the shopping centre and then since that first initial meeting, he started following me to all of my destinations. Fortunately he never got on the bus when I was going home but he used to follow me wherever I went from home. It was really weird that he always ended up catching the same bus as me too. I even took an earlier or later bus but he still managed to get on at the same time. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but he would also just sit in seats and stare at me and smile like a creep. One time this guy on the bus started talking to me and he literally had a fight with him. Like this total stranger fought with another guy for talking to me. The bus driver had to get involved to kick him off. I have honestly never been more scared in my life. Sadly that wasn't the last time I saw him and once I saw him when my sister was with me and I told her what was going on and she told me he looks like he might be under the influence of drugs. I always avoided eye contact with him so I never noticed but after she said that I realised that his actions did seem like he might be. After that, I couldn't breathe whenever he got on the same bus as me and I used to sit at the back and lower my head so he wouldn't see me just in case he did get on. He gave me really bad paranoia and anxiety. I was honestly terrified that he might do something to me.

The last time I saw him was outside my house at the bus stop. I couldn't leave my house for a few weeks after that because I thought he found me. It was so scary. And when I was forced to leave after because of school, I used to cover my face even in hot weather until I was far away from my house and ask my mum to drive me to a different train station with the excuse that it was closer to my school. Luckily it was on her way to work so she didn't question it much. But I was honestly so scared.
Luckily that was the last time I saw him though and we eventually moved houses only a few months later. If I saw him again I was planning to tell my mum and brothers what was going on and hoping to go to the police. Luckily I never had to see him again though.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I knew a stalker, but they stalked other people, not me.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there was a kid in my class that had an unhealthy obsession with my best friend in junior high school and it weirded us out at the time but that's it I think

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I wouldn't say stalking... but there was this guy who went out of his way to insult me and he was hanging out with my group a lot... I think he may have had a thing for me though. That's what other people were telling me...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Yes, this random guy on the bus. It was so scary.
It started off with him asking me which stop he needs to get off at to get to the shopping centre and then since that first initial meeting, he started following me to all of my destinations. Fortunately he never got on the bus when I was going home but he used to follow me wherever I went from home. It was really weird that he always ended up catching the same bus as me too. I even took an earlier or later bus but he still managed to get on at the same time. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but he would also just sit in seats and stare at me and smile like a creep. One time this guy on the bus started talking to me and he literally had a fight with him. Like this total stranger fought with another guy for talking to me. The bus driver had to get involved to kick him off. I have honestly never been more scared in my life. Sadly that wasn't the last time I saw him and once I saw him when my sister was with me and I told her what was going on and she told me he looks like he might be under the influence of drugs. I always avoided eye contact with him so I never noticed but after she said that I realised that his actions did seem like he might be. After that, I couldn't breathe whenever he got on the same bus as me and I used to sit at the back and lower my head so he wouldn't see me just in case he did get on. He gave me really bad paranoia and anxiety. I was honestly terrified that he might do something to me.

The last time I saw him was outside my house at the bus stop. I couldn't leave my house for a few weeks after that because I thought he found me. It was so scary. And when I was forced to leave after because of school, I used to cover my face even in hot weather until I was far away from my house and ask my mum to drive me to a different train station with the excuse that it was closer to my school. Luckily it was on her way to work so she didn't question it much. But I was honestly so scared.
Luckily that was the last time I saw him though and we eventually moved houses only a few months later. If I saw him again I was planning to tell my mum and brothers what was going on and hoping to go to the police. Luckily I never had to see him again though.
that is absolutely terrible
im sorry to hear that happened to you

may i ask , why didn't you tell your parents? why suffer for so long? were you scared to tell your parents? why? you told your sister?
i mean, it just seems logical to me in such situation, to tell a lot of people, especially your parents, so the close people around you know whats going on and if you go missing somehow someway, they know what's up and they got more info to tell the police etc
anyhow, im glad you ok! glad he never touched you etc
you strong!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I wouldn't say stalking... but there was this guy who went out of his way to insult me and he was hanging out with my group a lot... I think he may have had a thing for me though. That's what other people were telling me...
will never understand why people act like jerks when they ''like'' someone

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
not literally a stalker but when i was in kindergarten some 3rd grader had a crush on me and kept following me around everywhere i went, i was so weirded out because we lived in the same apartment building but we moved and idk what happened to him
that happened to me too
only i was the ''stalker'' a little kid cause of my crush
:ilovebread: :lisalaugh:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
that is absolutely terrible
im sorry to hear that happened to you

may i ask , why didn't you tell your parents? why suffer for so long? were you scared to tell your parents? why? you told your sister?
i mean, it just seems logical to me in such situation, to tell a lot of people, especially your parents, so the close people around you know whats going on and if you go missing somehow someway, they know what's up and they got more info to tell the police etc
anyhow, im glad you ok! glad he never touched you etc
you strong!
I was scared to tell my mum. At first I thought I was just overreacting and thought that maybe it was all just a coincidence since there was no way to prove that he was actually stalking me. So I put it off. Also, if I told my mum then she would have told my brothers and my brothers are overprotective and have anger issues so I knew they would have gotten themselves into trouble so that was another reason I didn't say anything. The only reason I told my sister was because she was with me and she saw him staring at me and asked about it so I told her. Besides, I knew my sister wouldn't tattle so I trusted that she wouldn't say anything to my mum. It also relieved me that she knew because then whenever anything happened again I had someone to talk to.

Looking back now, it definitely would have been the most logical thing to do. I'm the type of person to overthink everything and somehow do the least logical thing possible in the end. I'm honestly lucky he never tried to touch me. That could have turned really dangerous. But yeh, now I tell my mum everything so even the slightest issue she'll know about it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I was scared to tell my mum. At first I thought I was just overreacting and thought that maybe it was all just a coincidence since there was no way to prove that he was actually stalking me. So I put it off. Also, if I told my mum then she would have told my brothers and my brothers are overprotective and have anger issues so I knew they would have gotten themselves into trouble so that was another reason I didn't say anything. The only reason I told my sister was because she was with me and she saw him staring at me and asked about it so I told her. Besides, I knew my sister wouldn't tattle so I trusted that she wouldn't say anything to my mum. It also relieved me that she knew because then whenever anything happened again I had someone to talk to.

Looking back now, it definitely would have been the most logical thing to do. I'm the type of person to overthink everything and somehow do the least logical thing possible in the end. I'm honestly lucky he never tried to touch me. That could have turned really dangerous. But yeh, now I tell my mum everything so even the slightest issue she'll know about it.
im happy you learned and that he is lost now ♥

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread