Ever unstanned then restanned the same group? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I unstained BlackPink during Whistle and restanned them during the Kill This Love comeback.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:irenecrazy: happend with Apink. They were my ult for some time. 5 happened which wasn’t what I needed. Years later with Eung Eung, they got my love again and I suddenly am loving 5 too. Now Apink is back in my ults
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Soshi

I unstanned after Sicagate and restanned during Lion Heart :nekosweat:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
LOONA, I stanned them during their pre-debut era and unstanned them when they released Hi High ... maybe next release will make me stan them again
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
EXO, not exactly "unstan," but I was occupied by other groups at the time.

My interest in EXO was revitalised around Ko Ko Bop era and I ended up liking them even more than I did a few years ago. The War is still one of my favorite albums in Kpop.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,132
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,477
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think I’ve ever re-stanned a group.. Although I might in the future depending on how much I like Winners next few releases...
:pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread