COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

EVER WATCHED A MOVIE THAT STUCK WITH YOU? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just watched a movie called Chronicle the other day.
It is so messed up and creepy but sad and fucked up and yeah.
I can't stop thinking about it and it's been a couple of days since I've watched it.

So yeah that one has stuck with me.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i went to see the movie midsommar in theatres in 2019 and the main reason it stuck with me for a few days was that it was much more disturbing than i expected to be and i have never seen so many people walk out of a movie. not that i'm surprised, i'm not saying the movie itself was bad but certain things which happened there weren't exactly something that everyone would enjoy seeing on a big screen, or any screen in general :irenecrazy:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i went to see the movie midsommar in theatres in 2019 and the main reason it stuck with me for a few days was that it was much more disturbing than i expected to be and i have never seen so many people walk out of a movie. not that i'm surprised, i'm not saying the movie itself was bad but certain things which happened there weren't exactly something that everyone would enjoy seeing on a big screen, or any screen in general :irenecrazy:
Yeah I saw people watch it before I decided whether I should see it or not. Came to the conclusion NOT to watch it XD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread