Appreciation Everglow - DANCE [KK DANCE ON THE SHOW] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


TALENT
oof I love them. Honestly waiting for more content. If they continue being this awesome I may really put them in my ults​
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i am very happy for Everglow, debut song being that amazing, its really important for people to recognize new groups. That way, people can see their talent and hard work ! :llama_cheer::llama_cheer:

i still dont have a bias, but oppa @Ozymandias is influencing me towards Yiren :llama_flirt: but i didnt decide, i need time to know the girls better :llama_blush:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


TALENT
oof I love them. Honestly waiting for more content. If they continue being this awesome I may really put them in my ults​
I think I already have without even meaning to :maheart:
I just love these girls so much, btw their album that I bought is my first physical purchase ever. I only buy digitals :sj_weary:

And that last part with Yiren lmao :yolk:

@AnotherKpopTrash @Ireneisbaee @Tir @perhapz
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i am very happy for Everglow, debut song being that amazing, its really important for people to recognize new groups. That way, people can see their talent and hard work ! :llama_cheer::llama_cheer:

i still dont have a bias, but oppa @Ozymandias is influencing me towards Yiren :llama_flirt: but i didnt decide, i need time to know the girls better :llama_blush:
Can't go wrong with Yiren, I think I honestly have never seen a prettier idol in all my years in Kpop :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I already have without even meaning to :maheart:
I just love these girls so much, btw their album that I bought is my first physical purchase ever. I only buy digitals :sj_weary:

And that last part with Yiren lmao :yolk:

@AnotherKpopTrash @Ireneisbaee @Tir @perhapz
same. It‘s crazy how much in love I already am. These girls are just amazing.

aww that‘s nice. I also buy everything on itunes. :)
fun fact: my first physical is SNSD - IGAB.

yeah that part made me laugh so much
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
same. It‘s crazy how much in love I already am. These girls are just amazing.

aww that‘s nice. I also buy everything on itunes. :)
fun fact: my first physical is SNSD - IGAB.

yeah that part made me laugh so much
Oof IGAB, good choice. It's mostly coz shipping costs used to be super expensive so I stuck to digitals lol. But that's changing now, I'll probably get IZ*ONE too :queen::queen:

And I know, I've never fallen for a group this fast before, what is this strange feeling :maheart: :pandalove:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Oof IGAB, good choice. It's mostly coz shipping costs used to be super expensive so I stuck to digitals lol. But that's changing now, I'll probably get IZ*ONE too :queen::queen:

And I know, I've never fallen for a group this fast before, what is this strange feeling :maheart::pandalove:
Yes get more albums and stan EVERGLOW :queen:
But stick to Yiren as your bias :pepehelp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof IGAB, good choice. It's mostly coz shipping costs used to be super expensive so I stuck to digitals lol. But that's changing now, I'll probably get IZ*ONE too :queen::queen:

And I know, I've never fallen for a group this fast before, what is this strange feeling :maheart::pandalove:
I literally begged my parents to allow me getting IGAB :D
idk why but shipping is quite alright for me. I don’t really buy albums tough.

ikr. it’s weird but everglow has something addicting to them.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes get more albums and stan EVERGLOW :queen:
But stick to Yiren as your bias :pepehelp:
YIREN IS THE UNDISPUTED BIAS AND AISHA IS THE BIAS WRECKER :queen::queen::queen:
Onda 3rd, EU 4th and Mia 5th :welp: :yolk:

I literally begged my parents to allow me getting IGAB :D
idk why but shipping is quite alright for me. I don’t really buy albums tough.

ikr. it’s weird but everglow has something addicting to them.
Lmao my parents have no clue about what even is Kpop and what I listen to XD
But I live alone now so I can get anything I want :queen:

And cool, time to join me in the GLOW HOLE :queen: (only as a vacation spot, Buddy Hole is still the home :maheart:)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YIREN IS THE UNDISPUTED BIAS AND AISHA IS THE BIAS WRECKER :queen::queen::queen:
Onda 3rd, EU 4th and Mia 5th :welp::yolk:



Lmao my parents have no clue about what even is Kpop and what I listen to XD
But I live alone now so I can get anything I want :queen:

And cool, time to join me in the GLOW HOLE :queen: (only as a vacation spot, Buddy Hole is still the home :maheart:)
my parents are quite judgy but I honestly played the music and watched shows without headphones either way lol.

yeah now that I have my own place I can do whatever I want which is just an amazing feeling.

I think I will go on the artist thread later today.
GLOW HOLE seems like a good vacation spot :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Darkseid

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
YIREN IS THE UNDISPUTED BIAS AND AISHA IS THE BIAS WRECKER :queen::queen::queen:
Onda 3rd, EU 4th and Mia 5th :welp::yolk:



Lmao my parents have no clue about what even is Kpop and what I listen to XD
But I live alone now so I can get anything I want :queen:

And cool, time to join me in the GLOW HOLE :queen: (only as a vacation spot, Buddy Hole is still the home :maheart:)
Am I glad that Siyheon is not on your radar or am I mad that she's last :pandamad:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
my parents are quite judgy but I honestly played the music and watched shows without headphones either way lol.

yeah now that I have my own place I can do whatever I want which is just an amazing feeling.

I think I will go on the artist thread later today.
GLOW HOLE seems like a good vacation spot :sanapray:
Lol my parents are judgy too but they have no clue I even listen to this stuff so :queen:

Oh cool, tag me if you make any update of course :sanapray:

And yess, good to have you along for the GLOW HOLE TRIP BUDDY :queen: :queen:

I hope we get a fandom name soon!
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Am I glad that Siyheon is not on your radar or am I mad that she's last :pandamad:
:joysip:

I already love and Stan Suzy so :joysip:

J/K I love Sihyeon too, what a talented and visual queen :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Baechu

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol my parents are judgy too but they have no clue I even listen to this stuff so :queen:

Oh cool, tag me if you make any update of course :sanapray:

And yess, good to have you along for the GLOW HOLE TRIP BUDDY :queen::queen:

I hope we get a fandom name soon!
yes I will tag you~

A BUDDY HOLE TRIP - BEST THING EVER
:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:

hope so too
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Baechu

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes I will tag you~

A BUDDY HOLE TRIP - BEST THING EVER
:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:

hope so too
Yay :pandalove:

I'm getting the strong urge for a nap rn I'll be back later :queen:

How can you stan an actress if you haven'tt watched her dramas :welp:
Visual stan ig :welp:

SIHYEON :sj_weary:

:welp:
I stan idol Suzy, actress Suzy is just a bonus :welp:

Maybe if more dramas were actually good :joysip:

I've seen enough episodes though :maheart: :yolk:

Visual stan :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Baechu

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Yay :pandalove:

I'm getting the strong urge for a nap rn I'll be back later :queen:



I stan idol Suzy, actress Suzy is just a bonus :welp:

Maybe if more dramas were actually good :joysip:

I've seen enough episodes though :maheart::yolk:

Visual stan :welp:
:welp:
Suzy is mine, back off :chickill:
and don't disrespect the beauty of dramas :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yay :pandalove:

I'm getting the strong urge for a nap rn I'll be back later :queen:



I stan idol Suzy, actress Suzy is just a bonus :welp:

Maybe if more dramas were actually good :joysip:

I've seen enough episodes though :maheart::yolk:

Visual stan :welp:
have fun with your nap :pandalove:

Suzy is golden. Everyone should stan her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:welp:
Suzy is mine, back off :chickill:
and don't disrespect the beauty of dramas :queen:
duuudeee. for real? Suzy is mine :joysip:
only people that post about miss a can claim a member
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Baechu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread