- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
We love when groups get sexyYESESSS ABVDBSJS SKJSDDJWNS DVDV
Omg I forgot she was in this group. All I noticed was SihyunYIREN MY CHINESE QUEEN
A TRUE GENERATIONAL VISUAL![]()
Yiren has all my attention alwaysOmg I forgot she was in this group. All I noticed was Sihyun![]()
She really looks like a TargaryenYiren has all my attention always
Also E:U looking like a sexy Targaryen
Oh I also love the new logo btw.
EVERGLOW becoming the GF of their gen with these cool logosYiren has all my attention always
Also E:U looking like a sexy Targaryen
Oh I also love the new logo btw.
We all stan Targaryens
I just worry Yiren will get too popular and get WJSN C-linedEVERGLOW becoming the GF of their gen with these cool logos
And never backstab themWe all stan Targaryens![]()
Yeah, absolutely, and never intended right?And never backstab them![]()
Actions are more important than intentionsYeah, absolutely, and never intended right?![]()
TrueActions are more important than intentions![]()