- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Speaking of agreement, I see that I'm ICYIt's only a surprise when we actually agree![]()
Speaking of agreement, I see that I'm ICYIt's only a surprise when we actually agree![]()
How'd you know it's a she, seems susNevermind if she follows you too
![]()
Not anymore![]()
JYP does it again
YASSSSS![]()
YASS Stan Papa JYP and his girl groups
![]()
I tried to guessHow'd you know it's a she, seems sus
But yes, I guess you can say she puts me and BTS on the same level![]()
Not only for you![]()
![]()
![]()
That gif is gonna induce nightmares for a while....
Just sharing some good stuff with my fav people![]()
![]()
![]()
That gif is gonna induce nightmares for a while....
You said you don't know, so just trust my words on thisI tried to guessYou and BTS on the same level?
Are you sure? You seem confused
Ok maybe I’d trust your words if you’d say that aliens exist and will invade us on Saturday to steal some vodka or something, but this is too unbelievableYou said you don't know, so just trust my words on this![]()
Yes that is why aliens would visit us of courseOk maybe I’d trust your words if you’d say that aliens exist and will invite us on Saturday to steal some vodka or something, but this is too unbelievable![]()
Yeah exactlyYes that is why aliens would visit us of course
Coz their planet doesn't have vodka![]()
Best scenarioYeah exactlyBut your scenario tho
![]()
A bit too SFBest scenario
Btw work now so cya in a bit![]()